Finished #64; Started #1, 6, 10, 18,71,94,97
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 | Author: Unknown
I have been having fun with the list already!

I finished : 64. Convince, at least, 3 other people to make a 101 in 1,001 list. 3 people have now mentioned that they want to make lists too, so yippee!

Last night I started
1. Read all the Scriptures again and 6. Read scriptures and pray daily. It will be exciting to read through them all again and really try to expand my testimony and understanding.

10. Lose 113 pounds - yes, I'm on my way! My goal for the week is to exercise 3x for 30 min each. I need to break out the DDR again...once that crick gets out of my back (grrrrr)

18. Start a teaching garden - Andy and I drove up to look at the potential plot today. 6 acres of fun. It looks nice, and shouldn't need too much prep work.

71. Go to bed by 12:30 nightly for a month (1/30) and then continue on - this one is very hard for me. I am a natural night owl and 12:30 seems so...early. But it can be done!

94. Grow my hair long again and then cut it all off for charity - this shouldn't take TOO long. My hair grows pretty fast, and it's already past my shoulders

97. Send 10 cards in the mail "just because" (1/10) - Jeremy and Kristin are so cool. I went to their place for dinner (yum) and FHE. They wanted to do one of my goals as the activity. We wrote a letter to Kristin's parents (I know them too). Fun stuff.

I'm on my way!

Oh, and just a note - yep, I do realize that there are at least a couple of goals that are not entirely within my control. But there are things I can do on my part to work towards making it possible, capiche? :) A gal's gotta dream of course!
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: