Finished: 93. Get rid of 100 things I no longer need/use/want (100/100)
Saturday, November 22, 2008 | Author: Unknown
Whew! Packing is NO fun. I am moving out of this place (had to anyways next month), going to CA for a month, then finding some other place here in Utah.

I am a packrat. I just have so many dreams for the future...and the stuff to go along with it. However, I have to start living a little more in the "now" and just get things when I really need them, no matter what grand plans I have or how good a deal it is.


Well, I have a whole huge pile of stuff to give away. I haven't gone through and counted, but I am sure I have this much to give away, and I am still going through it all. The simpler my life is, the better it will all be. Here's to decluttering!
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On December 9, 2008 at 6:36 PM , Nat said...

wow, Nessa. Your list is amazing! You go girl...and here's to CHEESE!