Finished #90, #57, Worked on #43
Sunday, January 25, 2009 | Author: Unknown
Whew!  It's been a while.  I've been busy working on my website and such.  I do have some I can cross off though - yay!

#90 Buy the Joy of Cooking

Ok, technically this one was completed for me.  I received a copy of this for Christmas.  Splendid!

#57 Dance in the rain

This one was spontaneous.  I woke up suddenly one morning because I heard the rain and thought I had left my car windows down.  I raced outside.  Fortunately I hadn't left it down.  While I was out there, I just enjoyed the moment and danced in the rain. :)

Worked on #43 Try 10 New Fruits

I have tried so many new ones lately!  
Forelle pears (didnt like)
Rambutans (yum!)
Jazz Apple (yum)
Pummelo (yum)
Ambrosia apple (ok)
Persimmon (yum)
Satsuma (yum)


|
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 25, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On January 25, 2009 at 5:25 PM , Nat said...

Good job Nessa! Your list is coming along. Bill really likes pumello's too

 
On February 12, 2009 at 2:20 PM , Jessica said...

Hooray! TJOC made someone's "must-do" list!

 
On June 6, 2009 at 9:59 PM , Vanessa Swenson said...

have you tried guanábana?